Sunday 16 January 2011

Big Cartel account...

Looked back at my Big Cartel webpage today and quite frankly it looks horrible, was looking at an illustrator I like page and really like the colours used and how fresh it looks, didn't realise it was bigcartel for a while...

http://jodybarton.bigcartel.com/

Mine looks terrible at the second, I'm going to try and work to make it look better and unrecognisable like Jody Bartons'. Also looking through the work he does which is bold in colour, but then looking at some of his other work which is done by brush and bright colours has made me want to experiment with colour more. I am really enjoying the zine which illustrators I admire put together as so for this project I want to make sure this is something I incorporate. I think I might start with the subject I chose as 'Things I don't believe' / 'Things you shouldn't believe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment