Wednesday 12 January 2011

Idea of Approach...

Idea of Approach:
Been thinking lots about what it's important to achieve through my last few months at uni and about my life when I leave university. There will be so much competition when I leave and ultimately I need a knock-out portfolio and a good start professionally.

So I begin this module wanting to ultimately prepare for life after Vis Com!
Expanding all my work and becoming confident in showing myself and talking about myself...

This will come through:
- building a website
- being able to describe who I am and what I do properly
- A good business card
- a good portfolio
- reaching other creatives who inspire me and learning from them
- Keeping up to date with the world of illustration and everyone in it

No comments:

Post a Comment