Monday 4 April 2011

Interim Crit - Progess...?

Today we had the interim crit...
From this I realised that I had done plenty of reasearch surroundoing my topic of 'beauty', so now I go on to loosely research it as I go.

More importantly we came to the conclusion that I need to now take my paintings I've done and DESIGN...producing final pieces from the bits I've done. I want to get a better idea of what my audience thinks of certain pieces and so I will be looking to get lots of feedback over the next week or so to then go on and take my images and do all the design work.

Talked about looking through the eyes of a young girl and what they percieve as being beautiful and I will definitely be putting together an image surrounding this, hopefully using a dog of some kind and pets are pretty spoilt with love nowadays.





No comments:

Post a Comment