Friday 29 April 2011

Talking to Illustrators...

Future and now in helping me with my work, am putting together an email to send to illustrators to gain their wisdom and get an idea of what freelancing entails/what could be in store for me over the next couple of years.

Below is the email that I sent to about 16 illustrators and image makers that inspire me, however I made the effort to write a personal sentence regarding their work in everyone to make it a little more personal!




Haven't had many replys, but it's as to be expected with how busy they must all be. HOWEVER the reply's I've had have been super super amazing and from lovely lovely people...it's been most interesting to learn from things they wish they'd done and mistakes they'd made. I'm going to try my best to keep these relationships and build on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment