Wednesday 15 December 2010

A Starting Point...

I have started to think of possible ways to apply my illustration throughout the final major projects and have begun to think about my jewllery and the subject of the 1950s woman and man on a much bigger scale. Possibly producing 1950s women in frames and prettyly, using the laser cutter, a pyrography pen, printing onto the wood, using foils and inks and painting onto them.

These are only ideas of media that I would like to be using though and developing skill around. All just initial ideas at the moment, but it gives me an idea of what I can experiment with to start me off on this project over the next few weeks! It's all very exciting.
At the moment it stands as:

-Using my dissertation topic of feminity/beauty ideologies, as a starting point.

- Creating some sort of narrative through my work.

- Through creating a narrative and an end piece, I want to keep developing pattern/wallpaper ideas/working with 'On The Wall'.

- As well as this new work, I will hopefully develop my jewellery brand throughout this project and create lots more new designs for customers - 'Brand Development'.

- Producing a new business card and catalogue for my work.

- Getting a website up and running for my illustration, my brand and a shop for my jewelery.

No comments:

Post a Comment