Monday 9 May 2011

Beginnings of LARGE Handmirror designs...

SO...for the final show I want to create/or give a real feel for my work and the style which I have...it is key to have some wood and also prints up so I am hoping to do both, with letters...spelling out name of my brand.

The main feature will be 3 Large handmirrors...on this large scale will be featured my narrative illustrations which I will put into the mirrors using pyrography. I'm working on these images now for my brooch collection as well.

Been doing some quick drawings of possible designs or pattern I could pyrograph into the wood...below is just an idea...I wouldn't use it, but I'll take bits from it... or I will possibly use the mirror that I'm drawing for the brooches and draw a handle on it??



No comments:

Post a Comment