Thursday 19 May 2011

Writing and choosing photos for Nation Of Shopkeepers Preview...

This is what I ended up writing and sending...

'Claire is an image and craft maker living in Leeds. She brings to you her growing jewelry brand 'Lady Coppice', which see's her producing one of a kind, pretty wooden brooches with a vintage feel.
Paintbrushes and inks are the beginnings of all Claire's creations, however this branches out through exploration in printmaking, woodburning (pyrography), pattern, wallpaper and poster design. Final outcomes are always done through traditional mediums, feeling personal and unique. This and the playful humour within her images are what shops and clients enjoy about her work.
Her latest project is a series of brooches which tell a story. Named 'Ages of Womanhood', telling the story of a young girl who grows up to be obsessed with her appearance, then falling in love for it to fall apart and find herself indignant towards men'.

I sent a variety of images including print and my wood work, I wanted to give her a choice of lots of things to use.


Becki Just sent me my final page...

No comments:

Post a Comment