Wednesday 4 May 2011

Progress With Website...

Well, my website has finally come together...there are just a few things I want to ask Matt to help me change:

- The dots round the shop title on big cartel need to be spread better.
- The colours on the products for the shop need to be a different colour - not blue.
- The titles at the top for the 'work', maybe need to be spaced better or changed.
- There seems to be to much space between the headings and the projects.
- The Type on top of the Projects when you click on it could be smaller, or different?
- Info page could be moved up a notch?

But then, I need to arrange projects and put work onto the website in a nice/professional way. I wanted to see what ways illustrators I like do it and so below are a couple I've been looking at for inspiration...
Tina Berning...
Suzi Kemp...

Laura Siragher...


The simplist way to do it seems not to actually many projects and just keep my scroll page with all my images on it with a separate section for wood work?

No comments:

Post a Comment