Sunday 22 May 2011

Business Card Prep...

So...from the blogpost I did before on business cards, the other two were a bit of a flop, I constructed the second idea with the peep-hole, but it just wasnt time effective and I couldn't bind the edges well enough!
With this in mind I began on a 3rd design and I'ts now my final design. Preparing some bits for the final business card, decided that instead of a slightly boring front (the hand-drawn lady coppice title below). I will go for the key image on the front and have simple type on the back, hopefully looking professional but crafted.




BACK

The last image out of the four, just above, is the one I've finally chosen, the weight of the lines seems to complment the image on the front and works nicely...I have now printed the negatives and will take it to print over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment