Monday 9 May 2011

Business Card Ideas..

I came up with a few ideas for business cards today...and it led me to pick two designs that I thought were quite special. I began trying to construct one in illustrator, the one below would be a piece of card with details on it, that slips over (almost like a dust jacket) to hold the business card (size) with my illustration on it, however you can still see the images behind as the strip only goes over the middle section...



My second idea is to create a business card that holds a business card with a hole in the front to enable you to see a little bit of the image with the details on the back...I'm seriously thinking about typefaces at the moment, whether to go digital or to use my own handwriting? It's a tricky business...


No comments:

Post a Comment