Saturday 5 March 2011

Beginnings of an Idea...Words/Phrases.

At the moment my idea is just beginning and it's stemmed from feelings that I myself am not the most confident person. From this I've realised that through my work I want to re-alliterate thoughts girls have about themsleves and situations they are put in. Creating images of reassurance. Below are just some scribbles of words and phrases that have come into my head. I want to keep these all here for reference:

'Every girls. Every girl.
Every Girl Is Every Girl
Every girl is YOU'.

'Girls Like You'.

'It will happen and it will be good'.

'Girls are dangerous things, they grow into women'.

'It's all in my head'.

'Weddings? - No more eating to enjoy. Eating to live.
No more laziness. Cleaning keeps a happy husband.
No more ...... Sexy is Satisfying'.

No comments:

Post a Comment