Wednesday 2 March 2011

More Collecting:

Travelled back to Huddersfield this Tuesday and came across this box of treats with my boyfriend! £4...within the box is an array of old photos.

What really caught my eye were these 'cases/holders', which photos were obviously developed and then given back to the customer in... It's given me an idea for my new business card - I think I want to re-create the 'photograph case' and put my business card and a card with an image on it in the pockets.
Really enjoying the embossing on this photograph of a young boy, the companies/photographers name is embossed onto the left hand corner...it's made me think about the possibilities for my new business card.

Below are more of the photograph holders, along with a couple of 'cards' which have a wide view photograph stuck to them, not sure what they're about. Still, nice all the same!

I like the idea of having a hole cut out and using frames to display work for a business card possibly?

The colours in this are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment