Tuesday 8 March 2011

Mr Bingo.

BLAB.
Just been watching this lecture by Mr.Bingo, who I think is bloody brilliant! He's someone I think I will be emailing with some questions about the world of freelance.
I especially love his idea of finding images in the things you see everywhere and everything around. He finds fun and turns everything around us into a playful, happy image. Also through the tiniest bit of graffiti or image, can be communicated a particular feeling or atmosphere.
We share a similar love for vintage post cards and found objects/photos, this is what I have been collecting over the past few weeks, and find sooo intriguing and fun!
Feeling REALLY inspired and creative now...time to go and draw lots! Give it a watch if you have time, Mr. Bingo is a star!


Some Notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment