Saturday 5 March 2011

'Lars & The Real Girl'


This is a film that I've only just recently seen! It's a really beautiful film, plus with my secret love affair of Ryan Gosling it was sure to be a winner. However whilst watching it, you feel there is more to it... the underlying concepts and feelings of emotion which are portrayed, play a very important part in the film as a whole, but when watched and broken up, it seems all the more sad.

I could relate it to the work I'm trying to do now. How Lars' is portrayed was my main area of study, so after watching it a couple of times and taking notes, I 've learnt and related it to how many people in the world feel alone. Everybody at some point in their life feels alone. I feel that it portrays the feelings of many women.

No comments:

Post a Comment