Thursday 10 March 2011

Initial Business Card Research:

Been looking at some designs of business cards that I like for a bit of inspiration and to inform me of fun and different ways in which people are promoting themselves. This idea of it being unique is really important to me, as I want to take what was good from my last business card which was it's uniqueness and it almost being a piece of work in itself and re-do all the bad bits such as type and functionality.

Here are a few interesting ones, (I've also stuck some in my sketchbook which are interesting)...
More important than anything for me, is that my business card shows all my different disciplines loosely on the card, whilst looking professional and handsome! The jeweller below shows off the style of her jewellery as well as who they are...
Love that this is engaging well with the customer, interactivity is important...
I like that these are again interactive, but also that they are a bit of a mystery before you take the card out...
Simple but cute and to the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment