Friday 11 March 2011

An Final Idea?

Well, I have my group tutorial tomorrow...to get lots out of it. I set myself a deadline to have a rough, but pretty sorted idea (in my head). Been writing and jotting stuff down over the past couple of days and believe that I'm sorted.

Researching the zine culture, I decided I wanted it to be roughly based around that format wise. Looking at the subject I have decided that I want to create teeny tiny little 3-4 page zines, eventually put together like 'Mr Men Books', pulling together various chapters of a women's life. 'From Girl To Woman'. The different chapters will take a humorous effect and be reassuring, women and girls will be able to relate to the funny situations all girls go through on the route to becoming a woman. Chapters such as, 'The Blob - Girl's first period', 'List of Lovers - Heartbreak' and embarrassing things which stick with you, such as 'Girls first shave'.

See below, notes and notes of this idea. also notice chapters I have thought about...

No comments:

Post a Comment