Saturday 26 March 2011

Rebel 8 Tshirts.



Been looking at these over the last couple of days as someone approached me and asked if I produced t-shirts. I don't think I will be able to get this done as part of my project, however a little bit of research into won't do me any harm. I was interested in this as a brand as well as the t-shirt design, as they are a very re-nown brand.

I was mostly looking at where and what kinds of images they position on their t-shirts, I really wouldn't know where to start and am unsure of how as the shirt moves where the images goes. I've heard that a particular trend at the moment is to have the image on the back of the t-shirt with a logo on the front where a pocket would be. This made me think about my 'Lionel' image and whether I could screenprint that onto the back of a t-shirt with his name on the 'pocket' space at the front of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment